Terms and Conditions
Collection of Information
- Device Information: Information such as device ID, pages accessed, IP address, mobile network, operating system or a unique identifier. This helps us analyse how our app works, fix any issues, keep the app safe and ensure a seamless experience for you.
- Personal Data: Such as name, residential status, postal address, e-mail address, mobile number, PAN details, Aadhar number, specimen signature(s), tax and insurance information, e-KYC through UIDAI, CKYC through CERSAI etc. This helps us fulfil our legal obligations which require us to confirm your identity.
- Location information: If you have authorized tracking it will help us provide to you any and/or all location-based services and protect you against any and/or all fraud.
- The use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API services user data policy, including the limited use requirements.
- Cookies: Cookies aid us in recognizing you as a customer and remember your preferences so we can personalize our services. Cookies are required to prevent fraud and ensure the security of websites we control. You are free to decline our Cookies if your browser permits this. However, that may not guarantee you a seamless user experience.
- Service Usage and Transactional Information: For enabling you to make payments and to provide you services for your account using our Services, we may store your financial information such as your bank account or details mentioned on your credit cards or debit cards, or other payment instrument details etc. that are required for a successful transaction. We also store transaction details such as amount spent, counterpart details, beneficiary information, account balance, transaction ID, date and time of transaction.
- Chat conversations: Information you send us through chat which includes images and voice recordings our conversations with you, so that we can help you in every way possible.
- Any other information that is required to be collected as per specific mandate from any bank or as a legal requirement in India.
Use of Information
- providing additional services including customer support;
- processing transactions and verifying your identity (including during account creation and password reset processes);
- remedying fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities and detecting/preventing violations of policies or applicable user agreements;
- financial reporting, regulatory reporting, management reporting, risk management (including monitoring credit exposures), audit and record keeping purposes;
- data collected by cookies helps us track, analyse and understand user trends so as to enable us to understand lacunas (such as slow response time on our website page or application) and improve your interactive experience of using our Services, our design, features and functionalities;
- we access data or information stored by third parties in case required for providing you uninterrupted and satisfactory Services or in case consented by you;
- we only share data with our affiliated business partners and third-party vendors for the purposes mentioned in this section;
- any data which a user provides via his/her/their email inbox (from mail provider) will be used only to provide direct features mentioned on the app or website. Further, use of this data will be done only after taking consent from the user;
- to improve our Services, we need to constantly update and alter our business and marketing strategies for which we require the navigational and log information to determine and analyse the merchants, markets, technology, operating systems, browsers, devices, locations from which our Services are used most or used least. For example, such information and its analysis will help us focus more on your needs by providing you a wider range of Services, or developing updates for particular operating systems and mobile application versions, etc. Further, the information collected helps us offer you other products, programs, or services that we believe may be of interest to you. In addition, such information collected will help us alert you in case of software compatibility issues;
- members of CrimeCheck (including our affiliates/subsidiaries and business partners) for services such as providing content, products, customer support etc.;
- where necessary to exercise, establish or defend legal rights, including to enforce our agreements and policies;
Protection of Information
- Limit the collection and use of your Personal Information to that which we believe is necessary to serve you, administer our business or tell you about our services;
- Restrict employee access to your Personal Information to those employees who need access to such information in order to provide you with our services through the Site;
- Maintain appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards and controls, including encryption technologies, designed to protect your Personal Information, in line with industry standards and practices, to protect information about you; and
- Quickly respond to your request to correct any inaccurate information.
Know your Right
- if we have collected and processed your Personal Data with your consent, then you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time stating your reasons or concerns.
- You also have the right to ask for a copy of your personal data in a portable (machine-readable) format. You can also say no to us using your personal data for direct marketing and in certain other circumstances which include events where ‘legitimate interest’ is involved.
- As per the existing legal regulations, specific data fields (such as name, Aadhar number, address etc.) would be locked once you enter that information in our website. There would be a separate procedure to modify such information (such as after giving a self-declaration), you can find out further details by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we carried out before your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal data carried out in reliance on other lawful grounds other than consent.
- We will keep your personal data for as long as it is needed to carry out the purposes we've described above, or as otherwise required by law. Generally, this means we will keep your personal data as long as your account is active or as needed to provide our services. If you cancel/ deactivate/ unsubscribe your account with us, we are not under any obligation to retain your information. However, we may retain your information for twenty-four (24) months (post cancellation/ deactivation), as our business practice.
- You can make any of these requests by contacting us at email@example.com. We will respond to all requests in accordance with the applicable laws.
Third Party links
Limitation of Liability
- CrimeCheck shall not be liable to you for any loss of profit, production, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunities or any type of direct or indirect, incidental, economic, compensatory, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses arising out of performance or non-performance of its obligations under this Policy.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, CrimeCheck shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. The term “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of CrimeCheck and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, pandemic, epidemic, computer hacking, civil disturbances, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, or national/state lockdown due to any reason and any other similar events not within the control of the CrimeCheck.
- If you have any questions, queries, concerns or feedback about this Policy or our privacy related practices, please feel free to contact us on our Platform’s ‘Contact Us’ page.
- In case you have any grievances relating to the collecting, receiving, possessing, storing, dealing or handling of Personal Information provided by you, you may contact our Grievance Officer at the following address:
Nirupam No. 32/3, 2nd Floor, 1st Main Road Domlur Layout,
Bangalore, Karnataka-560071, India-
GetupForChange Services Private Limited.
E-mail ID: - firstname.lastname@example.org